To ensure that we can provide a relaxed and enjoyable experience in a safe environment, we ask that all guests cooperate with the following guidelines:
- Please make advance reservations to avoid disappointment. Although we accommodate walk-in guests whenever possible, our availability to host guests without reservations varies widely by day. Reservations should include all guests who will be seated, regardless of whether they will be tasting wine.
- Groups are restricted to six guests. We do have some limited capacity to seat groups up to 10 on our patios; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Tasting Room at 707 227-3250 for availability. We are not able to accommodate split reservations for larger groups without advance notice, regardless of any reservations made online.
- Our wine tastings are seated and hosted by an experienced wine professional. Please allow 60 to 90 minutes to enjoy your wine flight.
- We are dog-friendly, and welcome well-behaved, leashed pets on our patios. Service animals are always permitted on our patios and inside the winery.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks when inside the winery, but may do so if they wish. Masks are not required on our patios.
BLACK STALLION ESTATE WINERY
4089 Silverado Trail
Napa, California 94558
By email: email@example.com
Telephone: 707 227-3250The winery is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.