When visiting us, the following guidelines must be adhered to so that we can provide an enjoyable experience in a safe environment. Thanks so much for cooperating and we look forward to your visit.
- Our indoor tasting bar and Wine Club Lounge will be closed
- Reservations are limited to six guests. All guests must be at least 21 years old
- We can’t seat anyone until the entire party arrives
- To maintain social distancing, avoid congregating by the winery entrance
- Experiences are limited to 90 minutes so we can sanitize between guests
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when not seated at a table
- Please maintain a distance of six feet from other guests and adhere to designated one-way entrances and exits
- All guests will be asked to sign a liability waiver and understanding of the winery’s COVID-19 protocols
The winery is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Dogs are welcome on our terrace during our summer months.